Headhouse Square

Headhouse Square

Friday, March 19, 2010

Introduction

Hello all. My name is John Benson and I am the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Home Experts which is located in Philadelphia, PA. The purpose of the blog is to be a journal of events and experiences I encounter as I manage my office.

Now, this is not the beginning of the journey for me, as I have owned and operated this office for 5 years and counting. I felt this blog could provide me with some great feedback and great dialogue.

So as I conclude this introduction, I encourage questions from anyone interested in learning how to run a brokerage, recruiting successes and failures, managing agents and personalities, opening and owning a business, or simply questions about real estate sales and the industry. Until my next post, have a wonderful day and amazing weekend and may your future be filled with success!

No comments:

Post a Comment